130809
No lesson today at NIE... went back to HSS... pass money to YT for the tix... den talked for a while with the kids... ahem... i mean YOUNG ADULTS... many things happened since I left the school... haha.. come to think of it... it is almost exactly the same as I was in sec sch... same old stuff abt teachers... scold students... nag nag nag... guess somethings never change... :) Feel younger too talking about such stuff.. hehe... think this bunch of YOUNG ADULTS really touched my heart... and of coz.. I hope all of you study HARD HARD... and work HARD... get into a good class next year... at least stay in express kae... help is readily available... so just ask... but I'm not God... I don't have last minute study guides... must give allowances for absorbing and teaching hor...
after that went for meeting at NUSS... for the mentor mentee thinggy... got two mentees.. both economics students.. both wanting to get into banking... both getting 2nd upper hons... both nerdy nerdy type... hahaha............... ok lah... at least they are receptive to what I have to say... hopefully I can help them choose the right path...
kae kae... i wanna go sleep liao... itz actually 130am liao.... gd nite all of u!!
after that went for meeting at NUSS... for the mentor mentee thinggy... got two mentees.. both economics students.. both wanting to get into banking... both getting 2nd upper hons... both nerdy nerdy type... hahaha............... ok lah... at least they are receptive to what I have to say... hopefully I can help them choose the right path...
kae kae... i wanna go sleep liao... itz actually 130am liao.... gd nite all of u!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home