Thursday, August 13, 2009

130809

Finally can find some time now to update my blog... been really quite some time already..

anyway, things at NIE are gathering pace... but quite a few modules which I feel... I mean I personally feel are not necessary... 1) Educational Psychology 2) ICT

Educational Psychology... simply said, I'm a psychology major.. so... kindda repeat of the same stuff eh? feels weird learning all the same stuff over again... oh well... I can't change NIE... so just stick to it man and treat it as a revision...

ICT... Using IT for meaningful learning... basically teaching us to integrate IT into teaching... using techonology to let the students learn... oh and the tutor played around with the smart board today... quite cool... but I feel that it not necessary at least as an examinable module, because, for our generation, we are IT savvy... we use Power Point, Youtube, Internet to teach already... so yeah... maybe for older and more senior teachers...

Was made the facilitator for one of the modules... kindda excited coz we are supposed to plan a SERVICE (read: CIP) project and carry it out... in order for us not to take it as a CIP project... NIE said... we must learn something from it... haha... look! my toes are laughing!! but brings back memories of NUS where I will be heading faculty projects... cool! OH... and this Saturday... facilitator meeting... from 830AM to 530PM!! AT RJC !!! stupid timing... stupid college!... grrrrrr...

and tt's NIE so far...

Wind asked me again.... about going back to AC ... how in the world am I going to tell him my choice??? well, he did say that if I am not keen, den I dun need to... but you know.. guilt feeling... sigh...

on a happier note, I went to sentosa for JY and Jennie's bdae celebration!!! haha... was really fun and throughly enjoyed myself that day... so much so I even planned for real fireworks for Jennie's actual bdae!!! hahahaha.... I guess I will never be able to leave school... haha... hey man.. if u all going out again.. muz call me ah !! haha... KTV, Chalet, Roller Blading... anything also can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home