Monday, August 03, 2009

030809

Its been quite a few days since I updated hor... paiseh paiseh... was quite busy the past few days... abit lazy also lar... anyway,

Weekend was alright... sat, did almost nothing... went for tuition in the afternoon, den back home and rot... Baby went NDP preview... den left me at home... sms me at 3 plus 4 to say gd nite... wth... angry angry...

sun... went to ECP with Baby for some quiet time together... ate till my tummy was about to burst... den took a stroll along the beach.... but on our way back... quarreled again... so damn sian.... supposed to be a perfect day den towards the end just ruined the whole day.. grr....

and WHAT'S UP WITH NIE ???? messing up my timetable like siao... clashes in lessons, lessons ending at 930pm!!! then today send an email to say there are MORE changes to the time table... tried to log in... but server down! MY GOODNESS.... can the scholars up there DO SOMETHING PLEASE? Why is MOE paying you guys so much when there are so many KOK UPS at ground level???? Website is freaking user UNFRIENDLY, TIMETABLE cannot be read (what the hell is QUExxx QEDxxx??? give us the module name lar!) like tt I go for lessons also dunno what lesson I am going for! WTH!!! I don't even know if I need to go to school tomorrow!!! I think the system is only user friendly to the coaches... coz they only teach one or two modules, so they only need to see one module's timetable... where we gotta mix and match... (QUExxx?? QEDxxx?? QLKxxx??? QCGxxx???)

sorry for the angry and pissed off post up there... I just needed to rant... need somewhere to vent my frustrations at the stupid website and system... Maybe after they discover my blog they will clean up the website.... oh and till now, I can't find the feedback button... talk about using IT to teach students... they should teach themselves first... I just tried logging in again.... server down... grrr...

Anyway, I am missing you guys n girls... I know this month a lot of your birthdays right? for starters yesterday was Alison's... tomorrow is Dong Zi's then comes JY on the 8th and Jennie's on the 9th.. Sebastian's on 26th and Piyo2 and liu ying's on the 29th... lucky I not in HSS now... if not gotta give out so many rochers... hahahaha.... jkjk... ok man! have a 玩豆腐 14th birthday all of you!!!

Vocabulary
-----------
Rant: to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way (aiya... basically to complain lah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home