Tuesday, July 28, 2009

280709

Very long never post liao hor? hahaha.... anyway next few days will be E-Orientation... Don't need to go NIE !!!! stay at home !!! YAY !!!! hahaha...

Anyway, started using the eye masks baby bought for me again... and I remember it's TWICE WEEKLY... not everyday! haha.... I look like a blardy panda when I put it on lah... look so stupid... next time take photo and show you guys... used the pore pack as well... now my face has alot of treatments liao... buahahahaha... next I need to do some exercise... den go sun tan.... den...... I wonder how I will look like... hahaha...

bills started coming in again... feel so sian look at them... hp bills... CCard bills... car... internet bills... what else? oh yeah... uni loan bills.... grrrr.... let me strike one time TOTO ... I dun ask for much.. just ONE MILLION DOLLARS !!! woohoo !!! *dreams* who am I kidding.... I prob need to pray to God through Jesus, Guan Im Ma, Allah, Krishna, Buddha, then after that, read the Bible, Koran, Hindu Scriptures, Buddhist Scriptures, then after that, go to Church, Mosque, Hindu Temple, Buddhist Temple.... den maybe I can get some chance at TOTO hor?

who am i kidding here? Let's Analyse...

You choose 6 numbers from a spread of 1 - 45... using rule of probability (read: maths), since there are 45 numbers, there can be 8,145,060 combinations!!! and only 1 set of numbers will be picked... therefore your chances of winning is 0.0000122773% (wow! not even 1%!) so how ?

I really need God's help.... or a time machine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home