250709
Friday
----------
And my stint in HSS has come to an end... today will be my last day in HSS before finally going on to NIE for the next 6 months... mixed feelings today... relieved coz dun need to wake up at 6am anymore (WOOHOO!!!) but... am very sad!! I'm so going to miss 2E3... although it's only been a month, but, I've grown very attached to the class... think to the extent of being protective of them... anyhowss.... Was pleasantly surprised by the things the class did for me today as well... very very touched *tears*.. I wun forget my first day in the class... felt so weird... Felt that Ms Lee resembled my science teacher... very strict, but fun in her own ways... Mrs Seah's teaching... reminded me of my history teacher (hmm..... mrs seah also history teacher... maybe in NIE they teach them to be the same?) haha... the first person I spoke to in class... to the day I taught that boring geography lesson... to the farewell cake the class bought... am especially touched because you guys are still schooling, still taking $$ from parents, some even on FA... but you guys chipped in *tears*... I sincerely hope all those din cost a bomb... Truth or Dare session... hope you guys don't have a bad impression of me... because you all asked, I don't think I need to lie. Learn from my mistakes so that you all are wiser in life decisions :)
I wish I could leave a message for each and everyone of you, but it will take ages... So I'm just going to sum it up. The month spent was very enriching, reaffirming my decision to go into teaching, made me understand why my own life was touched and changed by my teachers/friends/mentors in Barker... hopefully when I finish my studies in NIE, I can start doing the same thing. 2E3 will always be my first form class, even though it was only for a month... Study Hard, aim to get into a Junior College, and of coz, eventually, University. I'm always around if you guys need me, have given some of you my contacts (msn, fb, hp) so yup... keep in touch! btw, I will need to come back to HSS on mon... 2E2's geog hmwk still with me.. havn't mark finish.. haha.... :p and Ms Lee's hiroshima bombing CD also with me... sianZ... ok nuff said... some pictures!!! AND I WANT THE REST FROM YOU GUYS!!!! THOSE WHO TOOK PHOTOS!! hahaha

Toblerone and Heart Shaped Chocolates from the class, the rest from department and colleagues... am so gonna put on 5 KG once I'm through with these...

Whenever I enter my room, this is wat faces me everytime... warms my heart. Thank you 2E3
Saturday
----------
Was feeling abit feverish yesterday night actually but woke up feeling much better... went for my course at Scout HQ at 1pm... ended at about 6pm... it was SUPER boring... that course was meant for NEW Scout Teachers... not someone who has been scouting for the past 14 years and someone who has read "Scouting for Boys" umpteen times in the toilet *oops*... anyhow, towards the end of the course, felt my fever creeping back... quickly drove down to Baby's place... was 30mins early, and she was not ready... so waited at her carpark area... she was 5 mins late (yes I was keeping time)... went to eat at taka sushi teh.... den had an arguement.... den went to eat ice cream... hug, kiss and made up... I think besides chocolate, Ice Cream is also happy food... must remember that... hahaha.. time now is 2 am... on a SUNDAY... so I shall stop here... am going to add a new portion in my every blog post.... a vocab area!!! where I shall explain the bigger words I SOMETIMES use in the posts...
Vocabulary
-----------
Stint = A period of time (usually short) spent doing something. (His 2 years stint in UOB made him realised that Banking is not for him.)
Reaffirm = A confirmation or formal way of saying something is true. (His 2 years stint in UOB reaffirmed his realisation that Banking is not for him.)
----------
And my stint in HSS has come to an end... today will be my last day in HSS before finally going on to NIE for the next 6 months... mixed feelings today... relieved coz dun need to wake up at 6am anymore (WOOHOO!!!) but... am very sad!! I'm so going to miss 2E3... although it's only been a month, but, I've grown very attached to the class... think to the extent of being protective of them... anyhowss.... Was pleasantly surprised by the things the class did for me today as well... very very touched *tears*.. I wun forget my first day in the class... felt so weird... Felt that Ms Lee resembled my science teacher... very strict, but fun in her own ways... Mrs Seah's teaching... reminded me of my history teacher (hmm..... mrs seah also history teacher... maybe in NIE they teach them to be the same?) haha... the first person I spoke to in class... to the day I taught that boring geography lesson... to the farewell cake the class bought... am especially touched because you guys are still schooling, still taking $$ from parents, some even on FA... but you guys chipped in *tears*... I sincerely hope all those din cost a bomb... Truth or Dare session... hope you guys don't have a bad impression of me... because you all asked, I don't think I need to lie. Learn from my mistakes so that you all are wiser in life decisions :)
I wish I could leave a message for each and everyone of you, but it will take ages... So I'm just going to sum it up. The month spent was very enriching, reaffirming my decision to go into teaching, made me understand why my own life was touched and changed by my teachers/friends/mentors in Barker... hopefully when I finish my studies in NIE, I can start doing the same thing. 2E3 will always be my first form class, even though it was only for a month... Study Hard, aim to get into a Junior College, and of coz, eventually, University. I'm always around if you guys need me, have given some of you my contacts (msn, fb, hp) so yup... keep in touch! btw, I will need to come back to HSS on mon... 2E2's geog hmwk still with me.. havn't mark finish.. haha.... :p and Ms Lee's hiroshima bombing CD also with me... sianZ... ok nuff said... some pictures!!! AND I WANT THE REST FROM YOU GUYS!!!! THOSE WHO TOOK PHOTOS!! hahaha

Toblerone and Heart Shaped Chocolates from the class, the rest from department and colleagues... am so gonna put on 5 KG once I'm through with these...

Whenever I enter my room, this is wat faces me everytime... warms my heart. Thank you 2E3
Saturday
----------
Was feeling abit feverish yesterday night actually but woke up feeling much better... went for my course at Scout HQ at 1pm... ended at about 6pm... it was SUPER boring... that course was meant for NEW Scout Teachers... not someone who has been scouting for the past 14 years and someone who has read "Scouting for Boys" umpteen times in the toilet *oops*... anyhow, towards the end of the course, felt my fever creeping back... quickly drove down to Baby's place... was 30mins early, and she was not ready... so waited at her carpark area... she was 5 mins late (yes I was keeping time)... went to eat at taka sushi teh.... den had an arguement.... den went to eat ice cream... hug, kiss and made up... I think besides chocolate, Ice Cream is also happy food... must remember that... hahaha.. time now is 2 am... on a SUNDAY... so I shall stop here... am going to add a new portion in my every blog post.... a vocab area!!! where I shall explain the bigger words I SOMETIMES use in the posts...
Vocabulary
-----------
Stint = A period of time (usually short) spent doing something. (His 2 years stint in UOB made him realised that Banking is not for him.)
Reaffirm = A confirmation or formal way of saying something is true. (His 2 years stint in UOB reaffirmed his realisation that Banking is not for him.)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home