210709
Today had a geog test with one of the class.... quite a number of students failed.. quite surprised at it as well.. hmm... maybe can give my class extra REVISION (read: tips) tomorrow... see how it goes...
Well, I'm coming to an end of my stint in HSS... Gotta speak to HOD soon again... in the mean time.. my baby is going Bali in nov.... I'm sooooooo tempted to book tics to Thailand during that same period.... hahaha.... but I still don't know my schedule in NIE... so that has to wait...
Been playing alot of games on facebook recently... Amazing that the publishers/programmers can come up with so many wu liao games to keep me occupied!!! Looks like I am very wu liao also... haha..
Well, I'm coming to an end of my stint in HSS... Gotta speak to HOD soon again... in the mean time.. my baby is going Bali in nov.... I'm sooooooo tempted to book tics to Thailand during that same period.... hahaha.... but I still don't know my schedule in NIE... so that has to wait...
Been playing alot of games on facebook recently... Amazing that the publishers/programmers can come up with so many wu liao games to keep me occupied!!! Looks like I am very wu liao also... haha..





2 Comments:
why i go Thailand always nv bring me!!?? :'(
Opps! i mean u...
Post a Comment
<< Home