Thursday, July 16, 2009

160709

sighhh..... so siannnnzzz......... asked me during the HSS got talent audition if I am coming back... made me think for the rest of the day...

Well, one thing is for sure, co-form will only last till end of next week, coz when I go back to NIE on the 27th july ... I will be in there for the next 5-6 months... so even if I really really want to continue to co-form.... I can only do it next year... so you guys (girls also) better study hard together... get the same good grades... den will go same class next year... haha...

During this time till the EOY exams, I wouldn't mind coming back to give you guys some extra lessons IF you want... on english or geog or maths or science or history except chinese... yes ... except chinese... other than that, I'm oki... er... only if u guys wan it hor...

oh oh... and for the past few weeks, I made some observations, and not really sure if I should be saying this, but I also think maybe you guys can help each other out? Most definitely, some friends in the class have some personal problems... I'm not saying, be a psychologist and help that friend... sometimes our friends don't need solutions from us... they only want someone to be there for support and listening ear and perhaps most importantly, for company... Stick together and your friendships will last longer than you study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home