Sunday, July 12, 2009

120709

It is 1:30 am, and I just reached home... so we shall talk about Sat..

And yes, as expected, overslept once again, so JB petrol was cancelled... grrrr.. opened my eyes, and saw Wind's message... ask me to accompany him to the workshop... say wanna get insurance for his car... which I thought... yeah I should too... Now if any of you pple think I am a RECKLESS driver..... Wind is the epitome of recklessness... haha... anyhow, did a test on my car and it came back with an "A" !! woohoo!!! Wind's car was leaking oil, leaking water, leaking this leaking that.... dunno what grade he got..... so... MAZDA 1 , AUDI 0 .. haha... He doesn't read my blog so don't worry...

Met my Baby shortly after Mazda was done... she lost weight... my baby... 1 kg... muahahahahhahahaahahahahaaaa...... I almost laughed my lungs out when she told me she lost 1 kg... Baby, i think the waffles and ice cream would negate that loss.... we went around SG... dunno do wat lah... eventually went town (ERP) to catch Ice Age 3.... er.... yes it is a cartoon... I love cartoon.... I love cartoon... I love cartoon... I love cartoon... believing me yet? ok, I love cartoon, I love cartoon, I love cartoon, I love cartoon.... ok ?

I lied.

BUT.... the show was cutely funny.... plus er... good company, good chickpeas... so... yeah enjoyed myself through and through. What shall we do next week? hmmm.... Swim? Suntan? Beach? ok ... Sentosa. Set. Confirm. Call me!!

To my 玩豆腐 class, if you guys ever see me outside school, PLEASE don't call me Mr. Goh kae? Outside school, PLEASE call me by my name... I don't mind that kae? Just that in school, no choice... other than school, "Rayner" please :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home