Tuesday, July 14, 2009

120709, 130709, 140709

Sorry for the late update... been rather busy and tired..... Just woke up actually...

Sunday
------
Went JB for petrol since Sat overslept... Baby overslept so I went in alone.. grrrr... stayed in there for like 3hrs? why so long??? polish + wax... rm200... but i bargained till rm180.... muahahaha..... save abt S$10... anyway, the polishing works was GREAT ! My car is shining man!! can't resist the urge to look at the side mirror everytime I drive to glance at my car's gleaming body!! Oh and the BEST thing was, on my way back, saw the driver in the car opposite mine keep looking over... I tot what happened... he was using my car as a mirror to DIG his nose!!!! pui !!!

reached home... played with milo.... parents came back... I went to sleep... period.


Monday
------
I can't really remember what happened today leh... memory failing me... think i'm getting old... OH! AND I can't believe someone in my class tot i was 37 !!!! comeon man!!! how can I be THAT old??? I'm more like 17 lor... kAoZ... OH! I remember liao... had to prepare lesson plan and power point slides for geography... getting observed on Tuesday so had to do nicely... lesson prob going to be dry dry dry... coz formal observation, formal teaching... cannot play with class... sianZ... hope they dun sleep like how I used to in sec... OH... and I remembered somemore.... bought chocolates to skool today... and I WONDER why HSS don't sell chocolates in skool!!! I mean.. comeon man... chocolates are good food... comfort food... it makes people happy... haha...

Tuesday
------
I actually had migraine this morning... was thinking of getting MC... but I love my beloved class so much (believe not?)... I draaaaaged myself out of my room, popped my migraine medication and rested for a while... then while resting, I thought of my beloved class (believe not?) and decided to just go to my car and quickly drive to school... didn't go to my beloved class (believing yet?) in the morning... was resting in staff room instead... 9am got two periods of geog... somemore getting observed.... sianzzz-ness x 10... left skool at abt 2 plus.. reached home 3 plus... bathed, jumped onto my bed with milo, and slept till 10pm... wooohoo!!! Now I feel so awake, I feel that I can go jogging at the reservoir man!! but I'm not going to... siao ah...

kae shall go post some photos in the next blog entry.... photos are good... cause then I don't need to type so much... hor hor hor?


(note to class: I used 1 hr to teach this week's syllabus to 2E2... so... thursday I need to squeeze two week's syllabus into the same 1 hr... u all think can handle or not ah? will information overload not? next week test liao... *worries*... must all pass with flying colours kae? the colours MUST fly one hor... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home