Thursday, July 09, 2009

090709

HSS... AC... HSS... AC... sigh... gotta make a decision...

On one hand, I would really love to go back to AC, but on the other, I think I am beginning to like HSS... Barker Scouts how? ahhh don't think about it first... one step at a time.... decide later... anyway it is at least 6 months later.... no hurry i guess...

Pay day is coming !!!! WOOHOO!!!! I'm always so happy when Pay is coming! Feel very rich for one day, but the next, I'll be a pauper again... haha... dun care... feel happy first...

Been going to JB for petrol these few weeks... imagine, it costs me S$130 - 140 for a full tank in SG, in JB it is also $130 - $140, BUT in RM !!! haha... I love Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh! plus food is great, cheap, convenient. Only thing is.... WHY OH WHY must the Malaysia side be so curvy??? takes a freaking long time to get through all the winding roads... just make a straight one lah! why must bend here bend there go up then go down.... roller coaster ah? ... pui!

Think I shall go get new sunglasses for myself on payday... the cheapo one don't look nice plus the frame is abit small....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home