Wednesday, July 08, 2009

080709

ok I told the kids abt the blog thinggy... think they are going to hate me for that... but... heck... good intentions anyway... not like i'm going to mark it or grade it or judge them... just wanting to know them more... if they don't want to give, don't give lor... not compulsory anyway... think on friday I'll tell them I won't take the link from them.... give them mine and see if they wanna link me up... no point forcing.. I was a student not long ago too.... :p plus she was there, cannot anyhow say already then take back...

Side note, met up with JT and JL (who is now SL) ... think they are still doing alright for their job for now... hopefully they can survive... more and more pple leaving the bank... heng i ciao earlier...

Getting used to waking up early early now, singing the national anthem and pledge... seemed weird but nostalgic... hearing school bells irritating but nostalgic... noisy recesses bombarding but nostalgic... ahhh school life......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home