Tuesday, July 07, 2009

070709

HSS IS DAMN HOT !!!!!! as in temperature hot!!! I think it has something to do with the design of the blocks... one of the male teachers was right man... "no matter what you wear, you will realise that you will perspire even if there's air-con in the classroom". Understatement of the year! You should had seen me in my soaked shirt.... even I feel disgusted wearing it !! Maybe I'll wear singlets and shorts next time.. that will be very farnie though... haha...

Anyway, think I will be meeting my form class more and more often... and yup, starting to remember some names already, starting to recognise some faces as well :) Now I know why Mr. Vanthan had a problem remembering my chinese name in sec sch.. haha... he always calls me SJ for short...

Going to classroom early in the wee morning is no JOKE! It's been a long time since I last did that.... think some will be like us... going early to school to borrow friend's hmwk... den "check answers" ... haha... better don't let me see that man... if not I also don't know what I will do...

ok think I've decided... if the students are going to let me read their blogs, then I should also let them read you... if not ... not fair rite? or maybe I shud have another one... a proper one with proper spelling, proper english, proper sentence structure, proper everything.... than they can see how proper I am... haha! who am I kidding.... that won't be me...

argghhh heck it lah... give them and see how lah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home