Monday, July 06, 2009

060709

Managed to steal a lesson from Linda last week, and was uber nervous... but... everything just flowed like a river when lesson started, same same during relief times.... phew! Guess it is one of the better classes in the school... quite well behaved, er... maybe coz I'm new ba.... so they also act act abit....

ANYWAY... I GOT A FORM CLASS NOW!!! WOOTS... haha... think I havn't been so excited since........................ ......... .......... ............ ............ ............. .......... ............ .......... ......... .......... ........... ............ ..........

can't remember... ANYWAY, I think they are a cool bunch of students, er, I hope.... well behaved, but think some are quite cheeky, some quite onZ, some really quiet, some really chatty, but all in all, I think they are really 玩豆腐, and a nice mix of characters! Though I think she is a bit strict with the class, but, it keeps the order in the class somehow, and I think the students don't really mind...

Need to get to know the students in this class better... perhaps help them in someways in their studies in my short stint... names.... gosh!!! they have like a hundred names!!! haha...

Anyway, perhaps getting them to blog would be a good way... hope they dun think I am intruding into their privacy... now just need to get her to agree.... maybe shud add some academic stuff into it... say will boost their articulation, improve english blah blah... aiya, see how tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home