020709
FINALLY, I got my timetable!! was so lost without it! just hanging in the staff room, leaving school at 1.30pm(ha!ha!), being the envy of my ex colleagues (ho!ho!)..
managed to relief one class today.... 3 Periods of MUSIC !!! WTH... MUSIC!!! What am I supposed to do during MUSIC????? The only musical instrument I know how to play is (note the tense) the recorder! Well, I DID wanted to learn to play the piano, BUT, considering how out of place I would be (think: yamaha music school, where all the small kids go, then out of nowhere, one gigantic buff sits at the small piano)
Alright, did some fillers for that class, basically played some IQ/Logic games and then the class wanted hangman.... HANGMAN .... goodness... but thank God, I ran out of IQ/Logic games actually, and perfectly, the class wanted to play hangman...
Impression of the students and the school itself getting better by the day... very good potential :)
note to self: SLEEP EARLIER!!!
managed to relief one class today.... 3 Periods of MUSIC !!! WTH... MUSIC!!! What am I supposed to do during MUSIC????? The only musical instrument I know how to play is (note the tense) the recorder! Well, I DID wanted to learn to play the piano, BUT, considering how out of place I would be (think: yamaha music school, where all the small kids go, then out of nowhere, one gigantic buff sits at the small piano)
Alright, did some fillers for that class, basically played some IQ/Logic games and then the class wanted hangman.... HANGMAN .... goodness... but thank God, I ran out of IQ/Logic games actually, and perfectly, the class wanted to play hangman...
Impression of the students and the school itself getting better by the day... very good potential :)
note to self: SLEEP EARLIER!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home