Monday, June 22, 2009

220609

IT has been AGES since I updated this blog. Reason being, busy with work, busy with the transitions between jobs, busy handing over my Clients to my Colleagues, busy trying to repair relationship, etc

a very quick update,

I left UOB (for the better :))... I both like and dislike the industry and job I do... I love talking to my clients, telling them about the different ways of investing and where to invest and why... but I don't like it when the bank pushes for figures... Like I've always said since I joined the bank, Wealth Management SHOULD NOT be a sales based job. period.

And I've signed on the dotted line with MOE to be bonded for the next 3 years... I know some people will think that I switched to MOE because of the economic situation, but well, believe it or not, i've always love to teach! Let's just wait and time will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home