Tuesday, October 09, 2007

091007

ROAR!!!! penalised twice for bounced cheques... people should listen CAREFULLY to what I say when I write cheques ..... from now onwards... special precaution to be taken.. I will only open cheques to people whom I feel are competent in what they do.

"25 years or younger"
English-ly speaking, once you are one day after your 25th birthday, you are no longer 25 years or younger! However, in the working world, WHO THE HELL does that kind of calculations ??? "Mathematically speaking, the sentence is true"... So I should say Scientifically, I am now 26 years old!! because I am born about 9 months AFTER I am alive... I simply just don't understand... simply just put 24 years or younger!!! people always look at age of next birthday....

When you least expect it, it just pops right in front of you... I finally realised the full meaning of this phrase yesterday... no details =o)

Current aFYP: $78,000 STOP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home