290907
Lately, weird things have been happening to me... weird as in, not those of the other world, but somehow, people have been playing me out, spontaneously... and people who played me out, somehow at the same time, disappeared into thin air... that's the weird part!
these people include
1) Friend
2) Client
3) Client
4) Client
5) er... Client?
So I guess I can't expect too much of these people, after all, they don't owe me a living, neither do I (actually I would if they invest with me but they havn't so I don't owe them a living). But I can't understand how they can just disappear into thin air, like totally unreachable! Are they avoiding/hiding from me because they played me out? I mean... hello!!! Life's too short to be petty and I think life is also too exciting to be petty... a simple "hey, can't make it today" or "hey, think I'm not interested in investing anymore" will do the trick perfectly! What? will I eat them up? I'm not a cannibal... neither do I think they will taste good... I prefer my rib eye steak med-well anytime...
Talking of which, I feel like having a nice lil dinner at black angus... you know... one of those cravings...
oh yeah... and I also think its about time I look for her... its been quite a while... Hope I still remember how to do it... haha... friends and colleagues have been poisoning my mind...
Current aFYP: $51,000+++ running home!!!
these people include
1) Friend
2) Client
3) Client
4) Client
5) er... Client?
So I guess I can't expect too much of these people, after all, they don't owe me a living, neither do I (actually I would if they invest with me but they havn't so I don't owe them a living). But I can't understand how they can just disappear into thin air, like totally unreachable! Are they avoiding/hiding from me because they played me out? I mean... hello!!! Life's too short to be petty and I think life is also too exciting to be petty... a simple "hey, can't make it today" or "hey, think I'm not interested in investing anymore" will do the trick perfectly! What? will I eat them up? I'm not a cannibal... neither do I think they will taste good... I prefer my rib eye steak med-well anytime...
Talking of which, I feel like having a nice lil dinner at black angus... you know... one of those cravings...
oh yeah... and I also think its about time I look for her... its been quite a while... Hope I still remember how to do it... haha... friends and colleagues have been poisoning my mind...
Current aFYP: $51,000+++ running home!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home