190907
I just realised how many mistakes I made in my submissions... I think I'm gonna get fined till I lose all my commissions.... grrr stupid UOB ...
Was on my way to Vivo the other day from home... while I was walking out of the lift, a little boy approached me...
boy: Sorry, you got $2 ?
me: yah I got... why?
boy: I very hungry, I havn't eat the whole day. I am waiting for my mother, but she havn't come yet...
me: where do you stay boy?
boy: I live at block 65
me: how come your mother never come pick you up?
boy: I don't know.. I very hungry
me: oki, come with me, we go to the coffeeshop and I buy you some food..
boy: nevermind, I don't want already..
me: why? I thought you are hungry?
boy: nevermind I not hungry already...
Seriously... I wonder what is my neighbourhood becoming... this little episode set my mind thinking throughout the whole journey.. did that boy just tried to extort money from me??? or did he think I was going to kidnap him?? IF I should see him in my neighbourhood again with his mother, should I be exposing him? or should I pretend nothing happened? that boy couldn't be older than 10 years old...
sigh...
Was on my way to Vivo the other day from home... while I was walking out of the lift, a little boy approached me...
boy: Sorry, you got $2 ?
me: yah I got... why?
boy: I very hungry, I havn't eat the whole day. I am waiting for my mother, but she havn't come yet...
me: where do you stay boy?
boy: I live at block 65
me: how come your mother never come pick you up?
boy: I don't know.. I very hungry
me: oki, come with me, we go to the coffeeshop and I buy you some food..
boy: nevermind, I don't want already..
me: why? I thought you are hungry?
boy: nevermind I not hungry already...
Seriously... I wonder what is my neighbourhood becoming... this little episode set my mind thinking throughout the whole journey.. did that boy just tried to extort money from me??? or did he think I was going to kidnap him?? IF I should see him in my neighbourhood again with his mother, should I be exposing him? or should I pretend nothing happened? that boy couldn't be older than 10 years old...
sigh...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home