Wednesday, September 05, 2007

050907

I think work has changed my lifestyle...

Was having a haircut at my favourite hairdressers the other day, and we chatted on the difference between school life and work... then my hairdresser said... "你变了... 比以前更hiong,比我更hiong." Indeed I think she's right... my lifestyle's changed dramatically... fridays and saturdays have become official drinking/clubbing days with wednesdays being non-official or standbys... I wonder if my character has changed... I think it probably had to some extent..

For sure, my temper at home got worse... I HATE it when my dad/mom keeps asking me what time I have to work the next day, what time I will be home... firstly, I go to work before them, and only on occasions where I have an appointment I leave the house later than them. Secondly, I almost always reach home before them except on Fridays and Saturdays... So what's with the questioning everyday??? Sometimes the word "privacy" really flashes ever so brightly across my mind... I pray that I don't make so much money such that I am able to rent a condo somewhere else without compromising my lifestyle... coz if I can make that much money ... I'm sure I will ... rent...

On a happier note, this Friday being the first friday of the month, seems to justify the need for a gathering again at some club... to quote Elizabeth, "This Friday confirm club.. just don't know where yet..." and Jae has been complaining about her bottle of Chivas still at dragonfly... hmm... I never stayed long in dragonfly... always find myself ending up at powerhouse.. oh well, perhaps we should move back to zouk/phuture... or maybe.... velvet.. haha... OH YEAH !

Current FYP :$22,000 +++ and more to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home