Saturday, August 04, 2007

040807

Five Loaves and Two Fishes - Corrinne May
==========================
Little boy of thirteen,
was on his way to school.
He heard a crowd of people laughing
and he went to take a look.

Thousands were listening
to the stories of one man.
He spoke with such wisdom,
even the kids could understand.

The hours passed so quickly,
it takes an end at night.
Everyone was hungry,
but there was no food in sight.

The boy emptied his lunch box,
and the little that he had.
He wasn't sure what good it'll do,
there were thousands to be fed.

But he saw the twinkling eyes of Jesus,
the kindness in his smile.
And the boy cried out with
the thrust of a child.

He said,
Take my five loaves and two fishes
do with it as you will.
I surrender.
Take my fears, my inhibitions, all my burdens, my ambitions..
you can use it all, to feed them all...

I often think about the boy
When I'm feeling small
Then i worry the work i do
means nothing at all.

But every single tear i cry
is a diamond in his hands.
Every door that slams in my face
I will offer up in prayer.

So I'll give u every breath that I have
Oh... Lord, you can work miracles
all you need is my Amen..

So take my five loaves and two fishes,
do with it as you will.
I surrender.
Take my fears, my inhibitions, all my burdens, my ambitions..
You can use it all
I hope its not too small.

I trust in you
I trust in you

So take my five loaves and two fishes ,
do with it as you will.
I surrender.
Take my fears, my inhibitions, all my burdens, my ambitions..
you can use it all
No gift is too small

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

hello! I am looking to buy GEK1500 test papers. Will you be willing to sell copies of yours to me? I am willing to pay a good price. Pls sms me at 91717319, thanks so much.

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home