Sunday, July 15, 2007

150707

Was looking through all my old stuff... stuff that were once important to me... stuff that brings back memories...

As I drank from my mug, I remembered how you got all jealous and pulled a long face without telling me anything... all because on the mug were the words "For My Sweet Heart" .. haha.. when I told you it was from my mother, you didn't believe, and for the whole day, refused to talk to me...

I remembered how we went out late at PS, and squeezed ourselves into tiny cars...

=========

Brought my parents to Lemongrass today... think we had an enjoyable dinner.... Mom commented that Dad felt pain in the heart lately... and his stomach/intestines weren't in the best shape... he kept putting off the medical checkup... I guess when you are around that age... going for medical checkups require loads of GUTS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home