150707
WOohoooOO!!!!
Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay ... I'm rich now !!! haha.....
hmm... seems like my money very very fast disappear....
within one day... about.... 600 gone ????
let me see...
1) bills
2) parents
3) shopping (minimal)
4) Corrine May concert tix
5) more bills
6) even more bills !!!
oh my goodness... i need more $$.. and I havn't started paying for my tuition fee loan yet... grrr
Anyhow, i'm really tired.. but i'm juz updating for the sake of updating...
everyone, please enjoy the song... and think... if you all have 1 million... wat will you do with it?
I think I will...... Buy Term, Invest the rest =o)
Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay ... I'm rich now !!! haha.....
hmm... seems like my money very very fast disappear....
within one day... about.... 600 gone ????
let me see...
1) bills
2) parents
3) shopping (minimal)
4) Corrine May concert tix
5) more bills
6) even more bills !!!
oh my goodness... i need more $$.. and I havn't started paying for my tuition fee loan yet... grrr
Anyhow, i'm really tired.. but i'm juz updating for the sake of updating...
everyone, please enjoy the song... and think... if you all have 1 million... wat will you do with it?
I think I will...... Buy Term, Invest the rest =o)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home