Thursday, July 05, 2007

050707

And I finally found time to come back in here!!!

a quick update,

I've Graduated !!!!! Yes... to the surprise of many, I didn't do honours, though I would love to.. but the opportunity cost was just too great, and sometimes, the financial situation is also a big issue..

Don't really wanna type so much.. so just put in 10 bullets kae?

1) Graduated with a Ba (merit) in Psychology, commencement date 08/07/07
2) Hired by UOB as a personal banker, currently undergoing training...
3) Been working for about 3 weeks already
4) Jeremy Chee is my colleague...
5) Chong Yee Sen is my colleague!
6) Grace Tan is my colleague!
7) Gained weight... officially FAT now...
8) Pay day is coming soon...
9) I'm not earning 10K per month... yet...
10) CO got married...

ah... so many things happened in such a short span of time... but really... gaining weight was DEFINITELY NOT part of my plan... I don't think it will be anyone's either... and yeah.. CO getting married was also not part of my plan.. do i miss her? I'd be lying if I said I don't... but, wish her all the best lah... it's been almost 4 years.. guilt guilt guilt...

A colleague asked me a question while we were at Jurong Point buying our financial calculators a few days ago.. she asked, why am I not attached, and she tot someone like me should had been attached(dunno what she meant by that).. I couldn't answer her... she then asked if it is coz I couldn't find someone suitable.. I couldn't answer her either... I was dumbfounded... Then I tot about what I told another colleague of mine about not wanting commitments... hmm did I really meant what I said? Or was it just, pride? I don't know... everything is in a big haze as of now.. can't see the path ahead... can't see the path behind... I guess... I have to continue hanging on to Proverbs 3:5-6... till He decides to show me the way...

So anyway, met a few interesting people at work... really... They come from everywhere! NTU, SMU, SIM, UOM, Monash ... a conglomerate of talents.. haha... I hope the in next 3 months, I would be able to hit my target... pray pray...

Alright.. I shall try to update as much as possible now that I am beginning to juggle work and leisure... and I've yet to watch many many movies... transformer, fantastic 4, die hard 4... roar!

Someone.... anyone.... Please ask me out!! =op

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home