020407
Alright... I got 5/5 for NM2102... once again.... full marks... i'm sure wan-tsin also got that... so .... haha..... anyhow... it really is a wonder how we can choose modules in Arts.. and since I'm already graduating.. no point giving myself so much stress.. so took a module under research for CNM (Communications and New Media)sorta like a mass comm if you compare to NTU. And since I've already taken two stats module in psych plus another research module in soci .. i guess this one should be a breeze... =o)
Had a wonderfulestous Apple Strudel just now.... really good amidst the heat wave today.. But lo and behold.... the scenario infront of me on the opposite table SHOCKED me....
Setting: Chio Bu in RED , OLD Ah Neh (at least 50+), sipping coffee together
First Assessment: okie.. boss and worker having coffee ... no big deal..
SHOCK: the OLD ah Neh stretched out his hand and carassed her face !!!! And she reacted by holding his hands...
Reaction: Jaw Dropped.
Conclusion: Rich Man gets Chio Bu.
Life Long Goal: To be a Billionaire before I retire!!! Age doesn't matter!
ditto.
Had a wonderfulestous Apple Strudel just now.... really good amidst the heat wave today.. But lo and behold.... the scenario infront of me on the opposite table SHOCKED me....
Setting: Chio Bu in RED , OLD Ah Neh (at least 50+), sipping coffee together
First Assessment: okie.. boss and worker having coffee ... no big deal..
SHOCK: the OLD ah Neh stretched out his hand and carassed her face !!!! And she reacted by holding his hands...
Reaction: Jaw Dropped.
Conclusion: Rich Man gets Chio Bu.
Life Long Goal: To be a Billionaire before I retire!!! Age doesn't matter!
ditto.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home