Monday, March 26, 2007

260307

weeeetttt....... just came back frm Dance Uncensored... GOSH! why did i EVER stop dancing ??? I should had juz continued !!! while filming the whole thing, my bones and muscles were like... "MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!" reminds me of the old times back in acjc.. dance studio, dance floor, mirrors.... running around sports complex without shoes... damn... I miss AC =o(

oh well, time doesn't turn back.. and it certainly doesn't wait fer you either! in a flash... I've FFG (File For Graduation) and yes .... looking forward to my graduation... den hopefully i can SAVE enuff $$ to go for grad trip .... DEN come back ... settle down for a job with sales n marketing, or investments.. blah blah.. make tons of money .... set up AC Holdings ... do further investments.... all upper management will be ACSians... and clerks and coffee boys will be R*ffl*si*ns... *ahem* ... well ..... dreams gotta start somewhere ritey? haha...

Think I'm gonna hit back at this book called "A Table In The Presence" ... very good book!!! I teared a few while reading JUST the first chapter! I guess when it comes to how God touches people's heart... I have a soft spot... Next book ... "The Heavenly Man" =o))

ciaoZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home