Monday, January 01, 2007

010107

A new year.... a new start... though I doubt it...

somehow this year was a tat more melancohlic den the last.. Though Christmas was not bad! haha... somehow I decided to resurf some blogs of old friends and well, somehow seems like everyone had quite a bad new year.... I dunno lah.. maybe they juz being too emotional while writing it in...

Of bastards and bitches... guys tormented by girls... girls tormented by guys... I think i shall go shave and relocate myself in a remote hill top... somehow I have this belief that it takes two hands to clap ... so ... unless the guys and girls i know did not give hand to clap, the bitches and bastards got no hands to clap with... Karma? I dunno man... haha....

On a lighter note.... I'm thinking of writing a FASS student's guide to NUS's infamous Centralised Online Registration System (CORS). Coz... too many pple asking me year by year... and I'm gonna graduate soon (YAY!!!)...

all in good time..

but let me find time first......

ciaoz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

So, guess i'm one of the few who had a bad new year, isn't it? Yah.. A relationship needs two hands to clap. And my hands got kinda tired from clapping.. Needa rest now. Hope things will be better soon..

Meanwhile, thanks for the Mount Faber trip! And for being there for me when i needed it. *hugs*

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home