Tuesday, September 26, 2006

260906

Finally I have the time to re-blog... after such a long disappearance... I finally have the time to properly sit down and start again...

Hopefully traffic to this blog has been low... =o)

Kindda went on a trip down memory lane... visited ACS (Primary)'s website.. saw quite a handful of my old primary school teachers there... AND MY GOODNESS ..... most of them (females) are still holding on to the title of "Ms" ! The thought of how these teachers gave up their youth during the 1970s - 1980s ... really touched my heart... I mean... looking back, I think some of the teachers during that time were quite attractive, but as I surfed down their photos just now... they've aged... I really wonder if I do go back and visit them... will they recognise me? I seriously doubt so... but I've been proven wrong before... and I hope I will be pleasantly surprised...

Of coz I went back to ACS (Barker Road)'s website.... scrolled down the staff list... kindda sad... many teachers left the school.. I don't see names like William, Arthur, Noel, Vee Bun (he's vp for acsp now), "Quah-simodo" (haha), Dalwinder Kaur... I guess people DO move on... sigh... but still, I see familiar faces... ALL my chinese teachers are STILL in ACS(Barker Road) .. haha.... Horse.... and of coz, the daddy figure... Eng Chin... with his white "wisdom" hair... haha... I still remember one day during assembly.. he came with shirt untucked, first two buttons unbuttoned, and neck tie hanging... I think the whole school was shocked... but he made a statement... for a while, barker boys tucked in their shirts, wore their tie properly.... BUT.... after that... we went back... I guess it's something that will never change... I do miss them...

ACJC? memories seemed even further... but memories nonetheless... Creffield is ALWAYS leaving.. but never left... Mdm Tham is still the DM I suppose? but the titled changed to something more welcoming I think - Student Development.. haha... Mark Ng is now the PE head... Mrs Meow the SH for humanities... blah blah... I MISS AC!!!! *sob*

I wonder if when I leave NUS ... will I be like that..... or would I breathe a sigh of relief I left? ... that... needs to be answered... but in due course.... Alright... gotta visit a dementia home later on.... shall take my leave....

ciaoz--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home