201005
havn't been blogging .... essays piled up like a volcano and blew(due) together... finally submitted my 3rd last essay.. phew... 2 more to go .. and one more mid term (which happens to be in nov...)
well, arts open is finally over, overall, I thought it went rather well... I mean ... hey .. no major kok ups ... and weather was fine (abit too fine .. haha.) yeah .. and i think i pissed de hell out of someone trying to "psycho" her .... oh well ... sorry abt that... din mean to .. really... perhaps "psycho" ain't such an appropriate word afterall... sorry..
I dunno what i'm trying to do, but... i guess i'm going to do it anyway ... think it will mean adjusting my life ... but ... heck .. juz do it!
alrite... i'm pretty low today ..... signing off now...
well, arts open is finally over, overall, I thought it went rather well... I mean ... hey .. no major kok ups ... and weather was fine (abit too fine .. haha.) yeah .. and i think i pissed de hell out of someone trying to "psycho" her .... oh well ... sorry abt that... din mean to .. really... perhaps "psycho" ain't such an appropriate word afterall... sorry..
I dunno what i'm trying to do, but... i guess i'm going to do it anyway ... think it will mean adjusting my life ... but ... heck .. juz do it!
alrite... i'm pretty low today ..... signing off now...





1 Comments:
Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...
Post a Comment
<< Home