210905
I officially declare a state of emergency.
Things don't look well as of now. We are new. we should stay focused. Be together. Yet I sense not many people are with us. Separatists all over. People expecting us to grow quickly. I feel the need to be the glue. But I'm only a small bottle of glue. And a bottle with little glue left. Where do I find more glue. How do I glue people together. Spent past weeks trying to glue. All shattered in just seconds. A lost faith. A broken faith. How do I find it back. B**** don't work at this time. They are just words. Wrong. Perhaps my focus is wrong. Perhaps I should start elsewhere. Perhaps I shouldn't be where I am standing. BGR when things are like that. What are you thinking of. Wake up. Settle people glueing first. We are new. We need time. No. We need 'X'. Where to find 'X'. That I shall ponder. Once I find 'X'. All will fall into place.
Give me time. I need to study. I need to work. I need rest. I need counsel. Counsel not from within the box. Counsel from above. Talk to me. I need you. You've been quiet. Or is it me. Forgive me. Guide me. Trust me. I will do it for you.
Btw, Am I lagging?
Things don't look well as of now. We are new. we should stay focused. Be together. Yet I sense not many people are with us. Separatists all over. People expecting us to grow quickly. I feel the need to be the glue. But I'm only a small bottle of glue. And a bottle with little glue left. Where do I find more glue. How do I glue people together. Spent past weeks trying to glue. All shattered in just seconds. A lost faith. A broken faith. How do I find it back. B**** don't work at this time. They are just words. Wrong. Perhaps my focus is wrong. Perhaps I should start elsewhere. Perhaps I shouldn't be where I am standing. BGR when things are like that. What are you thinking of. Wake up. Settle people glueing first. We are new. We need time. No. We need 'X'. Where to find 'X'. That I shall ponder. Once I find 'X'. All will fall into place.
Give me time. I need to study. I need to work. I need rest. I need counsel. Counsel not from within the box. Counsel from above. Talk to me. I need you. You've been quiet. Or is it me. Forgive me. Guide me. Trust me. I will do it for you.
Btw, Am I lagging?





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home