210905 (II)
--------------------
The Scout Promise
==============
I promise that I will do my best -
To do my duty to God and to the Republic of Singapore
To help other people and
To keep the Scout Law
--------------------
The Scout Law
==============
1) A Scout is to be trusted.
2) A Scout makes friends, establishes and maintains harmonious relations.
3) A Scout is disciplined and considerate.
4) A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
The Scout Promise
==============
I promise that I will do my best -
To do my duty to God and to the Republic of Singapore
To help other people and
To keep the Scout Law
--------------------
The Scout Law
==============
1) A Scout is to be trusted.
2) A Scout makes friends, establishes and maintains harmonious relations.
3) A Scout is disciplined and considerate.
4) A Scout has courage in all difficulties.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home