270805
Things happened so fast... I wasn't even sure if I caught up with it... but, on 24th August 2005, at around 8pm, I was very sure I'm up to date.
26th MC elect, and I will be running for an Exco position.. which one? haha... that is a sensitive issue and I would want the best for 26th... afterall it's my comm. President, Vice President, Hon. Gen. Secretary, Hon. Treasurer, FOP Chairman... these are all within my consideration. I've given due considerations to each of the positions, and imagined the people around me when i'm P, VP, HGS, HT, FOP... I shall leave the decision to the comm after ROP, and that's all I'm saying as of now.
A few more pimples popped out... I was wondering to myself... Arts Camp's over.. O Week's over... so what am I still stressed about? School? NO! It just started and I'm on target with all my readings! .... I realised... it's about something which I was so sure about.. something which I am up to date about... sigh... people... don't be indecisive already... we had already put one foot into it... let's bring the other one in too...
after speaking to D ... I felt lucky and fortunate... Had I gone to another primary school, my life would be so much more different. I thank Him for putting me in ACS, and that ACS has groomed me to what I am today. I may not be the best of characters, may not be the best of leaders.. But I feel that ACS has given me the foundation to face up to challenges, to face up to reality, and in all the strides I make, always take a humble step. I guess that's why I feel so indebt to ACS and also one of the reason why I'm also so fiercely loyal. Say you don't like AC in front of me, and I sense that you meant it, straight away.. your name is in this little black book at the back of my mind. Say you are from AC, and you probably would get preferential treatment from me. But that's only in the beginning .. if the AC spirit is not in you... that's it too.. haha... rite... so how do I survive in the working world? haha...
26th MC elect, and I will be running for an Exco position.. which one? haha... that is a sensitive issue and I would want the best for 26th... afterall it's my comm. President, Vice President, Hon. Gen. Secretary, Hon. Treasurer, FOP Chairman... these are all within my consideration. I've given due considerations to each of the positions, and imagined the people around me when i'm P, VP, HGS, HT, FOP... I shall leave the decision to the comm after ROP, and that's all I'm saying as of now.
A few more pimples popped out... I was wondering to myself... Arts Camp's over.. O Week's over... so what am I still stressed about? School? NO! It just started and I'm on target with all my readings! .... I realised... it's about something which I was so sure about.. something which I am up to date about... sigh... people... don't be indecisive already... we had already put one foot into it... let's bring the other one in too...
after speaking to D ... I felt lucky and fortunate... Had I gone to another primary school, my life would be so much more different. I thank Him for putting me in ACS, and that ACS has groomed me to what I am today. I may not be the best of characters, may not be the best of leaders.. But I feel that ACS has given me the foundation to face up to challenges, to face up to reality, and in all the strides I make, always take a humble step. I guess that's why I feel so indebt to ACS and also one of the reason why I'm also so fiercely loyal. Say you don't like AC in front of me, and I sense that you meant it, straight away.. your name is in this little black book at the back of my mind. Say you are from AC, and you probably would get preferential treatment from me. But that's only in the beginning .. if the AC spirit is not in you... that's it too.. haha... rite... so how do I survive in the working world? haha...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home