090805
And Singapore is 40! haha .. Happy National Day everyone...
Past few weeks had been hectic for me... that's why there ain't no updates... =op Arts Camp... Arts O week ... ahhh... finally ALL OVER!!! haha.. Now onwards, I'm gonna be a chao mugger.. shall bring my sleeping bag to Central Library.. heh
Anyway, Arts Camp and O week had been somewhat a bad n good experience for me... many things happened during the camp and o week, which for political reasons I shall not say inside here. (I know you are reading!) anyway, on a brighter note, I enjoyed working with the committee, especially all the programmers... somehow they were on auto pilot ... little intervention from me needed... haha...
Now, I just need to concentrate on enjoying the upcoming ARTS BASH (II) - Forbidden Paradise... why forbidden? because we can't juz call it paradise can we? then it wouldn't be special and exclusive anymore haha... anyhows, da date is 16th August 2005 @ Club MOMO ... yeah ... de ex SOS, which happens to be de ex Mdm Wong 2 ... hmm mdm wong 2 .... brings back memories... anyway, tickets are going at $14/= and I think it includes a free drink or two ... I gotta confirm tt... Need tickets? let me know.. I'll help you get =o)
Alright, back on my life... school just started and I'm beginning to feel all excited!!! why? cause I'm aiming for a cap of 4.5 and above this sem!!! Dean's List !!!! WOOHOO!!!! yah right.. who am I kidding... shit... I hate this kindda mugging thinggy... oh well... gotta get used to it... got through A's .... what's a little Uni exams... *pui*! haha
oh yeah, I scrapped that skin head idea... Although the idea sounds cool ... I don't think I look nice in skin head... Will be going to highlight my hair once again !!! RED !!! woohoo!! haircut... hmmm... what style...
Past few weeks had been hectic for me... that's why there ain't no updates... =op Arts Camp... Arts O week ... ahhh... finally ALL OVER!!! haha.. Now onwards, I'm gonna be a chao mugger.. shall bring my sleeping bag to Central Library.. heh
Anyway, Arts Camp and O week had been somewhat a bad n good experience for me... many things happened during the camp and o week, which for political reasons I shall not say inside here. (I know you are reading!) anyway, on a brighter note, I enjoyed working with the committee, especially all the programmers... somehow they were on auto pilot ... little intervention from me needed... haha...
Now, I just need to concentrate on enjoying the upcoming ARTS BASH (II) - Forbidden Paradise... why forbidden? because we can't juz call it paradise can we? then it wouldn't be special and exclusive anymore haha... anyhows, da date is 16th August 2005 @ Club MOMO ... yeah ... de ex SOS, which happens to be de ex Mdm Wong 2 ... hmm mdm wong 2 .... brings back memories... anyway, tickets are going at $14/= and I think it includes a free drink or two ... I gotta confirm tt... Need tickets? let me know.. I'll help you get =o)
Alright, back on my life... school just started and I'm beginning to feel all excited!!! why? cause I'm aiming for a cap of 4.5 and above this sem!!! Dean's List !!!! WOOHOO!!!! yah right.. who am I kidding... shit... I hate this kindda mugging thinggy... oh well... gotta get used to it... got through A's .... what's a little Uni exams... *pui*! haha
oh yeah, I scrapped that skin head idea... Although the idea sounds cool ... I don't think I look nice in skin head... Will be going to highlight my hair once again !!! RED !!! woohoo!! haircut... hmmm... what style...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home