Sunday, July 03, 2005

030705

Many a times when friends get into different projects and clash, relationships weaken... -ve vibes start to grow... I hate this feeling... It doesn't have to be this way... It should not. But how I see it, people are not playing according to the rules set between us and it really irks me to see things turn out this way. Maybe we misinterpreted actions, maybe we miscommunicated... whatever the reasons, things will never be the same again this coming semester.

Archery Sub-Club... should I run? I know I can commit I know I can do things... but... what's in it for me? After so many years of running clubs and societies in secondary and JC days... Am I not getting sick and tired of social politics? Am I not sick and tired of resolving conflicts between people? sigh... Rayner .. make up your mind.

So far I've been rather suay... first up, camera dropped on the floor while it's on... ever since, I can't off it, I can't on it... second, lost my wallet when I'm on my way to swaps camp... though I've recovered it, still the fact was I lost it once... and thirdly, Car accident..... first accident after getting my licence... I'm poor this whole month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home