300505
Results will be out in a few days time... wonder how I would do... wonder if I would flunk any modules... such fear...
Night times are always not good for me... when the moon rises, my mind goes wild... sorta like a werewolf kindda sympton... just that it's whenever night falls... no full moons needed... I thought I would be able to put it away with relative ease, afterall, I've been through so much more before... I'm so wrong... so very very wrong... It's not the amount of experience, hardship or pain that measures how much one has grown, but rather, the amount of lessons learnt AND remembered...
Sigh... Grow, I still must...
I so much want to delete everything away... but our paths will still cross nontheless... hope I can hide everything... hide...
Night times are always not good for me... when the moon rises, my mind goes wild... sorta like a werewolf kindda sympton... just that it's whenever night falls... no full moons needed... I thought I would be able to put it away with relative ease, afterall, I've been through so much more before... I'm so wrong... so very very wrong... It's not the amount of experience, hardship or pain that measures how much one has grown, but rather, the amount of lessons learnt AND remembered...
Sigh... Grow, I still must...
I so much want to delete everything away... but our paths will still cross nontheless... hope I can hide everything... hide...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home