140505
Sigh.. it's finally out in the news.. I hope he will keep his faith and be strong for I strongly believe in his integrity. His love, care and concern showered upon me has not been forgotten, has not been thrown aside. I'm grateful for what he has done for me so far.... remember... if you are reading this, Be Strong.
I drove for the longest time yesterday(130505). starting at 2pm all the way till 3am... went to fetch michele from PLMGSS to go recee together... after that, went to get my digi cam from Jocelyn, drove all over nus, almost had an accident... lucky for my driving skills.. haha... anyway, after that went to fetch Wan-Tsin from work and had dinner together at Al Amien... after that went to West Coast Park to recee arts camp stuff... Geylang.. haha... oh well.. food food food... after that, at about 2 plus went to get June for a light supper at clementi... wow.. haha... what a day ... if only everyday is like that... but seriously... driving alone at night is so... moody... especially at night...
I felt funny after taking it... I don't know how to describe the feeling... seems both melancholic yet...
I drove for the longest time yesterday(130505). starting at 2pm all the way till 3am... went to fetch michele from PLMGSS to go recee together... after that, went to get my digi cam from Jocelyn, drove all over nus, almost had an accident... lucky for my driving skills.. haha... anyway, after that went to fetch Wan-Tsin from work and had dinner together at Al Amien... after that went to West Coast Park to recee arts camp stuff... Geylang.. haha... oh well.. food food food... after that, at about 2 plus went to get June for a light supper at clementi... wow.. haha... what a day ... if only everyday is like that... but seriously... driving alone at night is so... moody... especially at night...
I felt funny after taking it... I don't know how to describe the feeling... seems both melancholic yet...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home