060505
Things have become so stagnant now...
I guess that's what you wanted...
I wondered what would had happened...
If things remained as it were...
If things had never changed...
Such pity...
I guess I will miss those days...
Since I've made up my mind...
I'm gonna work towards it...
You should too...
Recieved a shocking news today...
I hope the trust will be replaced soon...
If not...
I'll be keeping you in my prayers...
Have faith...
I guess that's what you wanted...
I wondered what would had happened...
If things remained as it were...
If things had never changed...
Such pity...
I guess I will miss those days...
Since I've made up my mind...
I'm gonna work towards it...
You should too...
Recieved a shocking news today...
I hope the trust will be replaced soon...
If not...
I'll be keeping you in my prayers...
Have faith...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home