230405
It amazes me how something so minimal can affect me so much... something so small, probably doesn't even mean anything at all... can affect me so much... am I being paranoid or what? It just totally destroys my mood for studying... I gotta find back my motivation... need those As ...
Oh hey!!! lookie down there! didn't know my blog was read so far away.. haha... greetings to you Danna! Congrats to your grandma on being able to walk again.. our Lord is good =o) and I'm sure with faith, she will recover fully =o) "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:6
Oh hey!!! lookie down there! didn't know my blog was read so far away.. haha... greetings to you Danna! Congrats to your grandma on being able to walk again.. our Lord is good =o) and I'm sure with faith, she will recover fully =o) "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:6





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home