210405 (II)
oh yeah, forgot to talk about this... you know, some blogs have midi music, some have mp3 songs(like mine!!) and some.... well ... have nothing at all?
I feel that blogs are like a reflection on your life.. if you have midi songs, den yeah okie, some life in your life.... if you have mp3 songs, den its like .. woah.. happening siah ! .. but if your blog has no midi songs... no mp3 songs.... erm..................................................
take this analogy for example... kid A , B , and C ...
Kid A has a pager(think memo jazz).. so itz like.. yeah.. still got some life lah.... can act cool abit...
Kid B has a handphone (think 3G) .. WOAH!!! F#**#(@$ happening siah !!!
Kid C has nothing.... erm.............................................
well, some people are like... "but I don't know how to add music to my blog mah"... does that equate to "but I don't know how to buy a pager/handphone mah"?... nuff said..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...... kae.... I am really going mad...
I feel that blogs are like a reflection on your life.. if you have midi songs, den yeah okie, some life in your life.... if you have mp3 songs, den its like .. woah.. happening siah ! .. but if your blog has no midi songs... no mp3 songs.... erm..................................................
take this analogy for example... kid A , B , and C ...
Kid A has a pager(think memo jazz).. so itz like.. yeah.. still got some life lah.... can act cool abit...
Kid B has a handphone (think 3G) .. WOAH!!! F#**#(@$ happening siah !!!
Kid C has nothing.... erm.............................................
well, some people are like... "but I don't know how to add music to my blog mah"... does that equate to "but I don't know how to buy a pager/handphone mah"?... nuff said..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...... kae.... I am really going mad...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home