210405 (I)
woah ... its 21st April already! Friday will be the start of the exams... EXCITED PEOPLE???? hahaha... Well, I'm officially down with fever today... hopefully I'll get well by tomorrow... popped two panadols... feeling abit weird now... but nonetheless... I still need to finish my readings...
Past few days had been rather good... hopefully things continue this way... Don't really want anything to change... but if change is inevitable, then comeon, bring it on! haha... I think I'm going crazy... must be the fever...
Yeah... Oh, I end my exams on 28th... first paper is 25th... haha... ending earlier then most people... kae lah... nothing much to blog about liao... I shall go back to studying...
Past few days had been rather good... hopefully things continue this way... Don't really want anything to change... but if change is inevitable, then comeon, bring it on! haha... I think I'm going crazy... must be the fever...
Yeah... Oh, I end my exams on 28th... first paper is 25th... haha... ending earlier then most people... kae lah... nothing much to blog about liao... I shall go back to studying...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home