170405
Sunday is wasted... can't seem to get any studying done on Sundays... sigh... was thinking about alot of things just now, many many things.. thinking about what had happened, what will happen, and what can happen... as Descartes said, "that nothing is certain".. I guess no point thinking too much too... gives me more white hair... oh well...
Was actually thinking... if I happen to leave this world tomorrow, if my Lord wants me back with Him tomorrow, will I be ready to just leave? Do I have anything at all in this world worth staying for? Do I have anything to say to someone? Will I miss anyone? Will anyone miss me? Do I mean anything to anyone at all?... Names began floating in my mind... there're so many names to mention... yet I'm afraid to list them here, least I leave out anyone... I also wondered, who will shed a tear for me? who will place flowers before me?... sigh... I would never know till that day comes. I've asked this question to some of my friends before... you people know who you are... I've asked because there's a special friendship between us...
I've continued to write many "last letters", just in case I happen to leave too suddenly... and there are recent additions... If I do happen to leave so suddenly, do remember to get yours... how to know if I've one for you? You will know, because you are dear to me.
Was actually thinking... if I happen to leave this world tomorrow, if my Lord wants me back with Him tomorrow, will I be ready to just leave? Do I have anything at all in this world worth staying for? Do I have anything to say to someone? Will I miss anyone? Will anyone miss me? Do I mean anything to anyone at all?... Names began floating in my mind... there're so many names to mention... yet I'm afraid to list them here, least I leave out anyone... I also wondered, who will shed a tear for me? who will place flowers before me?... sigh... I would never know till that day comes. I've asked this question to some of my friends before... you people know who you are... I've asked because there's a special friendship between us...
I've continued to write many "last letters", just in case I happen to leave too suddenly... and there are recent additions... If I do happen to leave so suddenly, do remember to get yours... how to know if I've one for you? You will know, because you are dear to me.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home