160405
First half of the day was spent rather uneventfully, yet second half was quite alright...
-------------
First Half
=============
Slept at 0230hrs in the wee morning... wanted to wake up at 0400hrs to continue mugging, but apparently, I woke up at about 12 noon... infact, I was so sleepy, I didn't know I'd read an sms from a friend at 0330(yes I got it =o)), switched off my phone alarm when it went off, and only knew what happened when I opened my handphone's inbox at 1530 when I was on my way to school.. by then, it was abit too late to reply to the sms... oh well... fate decides. Anyhow, the shittie period lasted till about 5 plus...
-------------
Second Half
=============
Went to watch Dapheny's graduation performance with Diana. She drove so yeah, kindda more convenient.. hehe... but parking was a problem.. we went to parkway to have our dinner, but parking... oh my goodness... terrible! I think we spent almost 40 mins finding a space to park within the multi-storey carpark.. dinner was a rush because we were running late... had food from Fish & Co. before rushing to basement to get flowers for Dapheny... got her purple tulips (apparently her fav colour)... but well only left with 2 purple tulips so... got another 4 pink ones to make up the number... hope she doesn't mind! haha... anyway, the performance was GOOD! Especially the one with the chanting music... I think that was the best piece out of the 3 that we caught. The one that I didn't appreciate (or didn't know how to appreciate) was the chinese one... oh well... and Dapheny, if you are reading this.. I got alot of things to talk to you about.. haha... well... not alot, but some stuff to talk about.. yup.
Now, I'm back in the clubroom, gonna continue to mug... home is not a good place for me, as I tend to look at my bed, look at milo, and would just jump onto the bed with him, like I did last night, and slept through... yeah you get my point..
Mug hard people!
"And like a fool who will never see the truth
I keep thinking something's gonna change."
~ Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
-------------
First Half
=============
Slept at 0230hrs in the wee morning... wanted to wake up at 0400hrs to continue mugging, but apparently, I woke up at about 12 noon... infact, I was so sleepy, I didn't know I'd read an sms from a friend at 0330(yes I got it =o)), switched off my phone alarm when it went off, and only knew what happened when I opened my handphone's inbox at 1530 when I was on my way to school.. by then, it was abit too late to reply to the sms... oh well... fate decides. Anyhow, the shittie period lasted till about 5 plus...
-------------
Second Half
=============
Went to watch Dapheny's graduation performance with Diana. She drove so yeah, kindda more convenient.. hehe... but parking was a problem.. we went to parkway to have our dinner, but parking... oh my goodness... terrible! I think we spent almost 40 mins finding a space to park within the multi-storey carpark.. dinner was a rush because we were running late... had food from Fish & Co. before rushing to basement to get flowers for Dapheny... got her purple tulips (apparently her fav colour)... but well only left with 2 purple tulips so... got another 4 pink ones to make up the number... hope she doesn't mind! haha... anyway, the performance was GOOD! Especially the one with the chanting music... I think that was the best piece out of the 3 that we caught. The one that I didn't appreciate (or didn't know how to appreciate) was the chinese one... oh well... and Dapheny, if you are reading this.. I got alot of things to talk to you about.. haha... well... not alot, but some stuff to talk about.. yup.
Now, I'm back in the clubroom, gonna continue to mug... home is not a good place for me, as I tend to look at my bed, look at milo, and would just jump onto the bed with him, like I did last night, and slept through... yeah you get my point..
Mug hard people!
"And like a fool who will never see the truth
I keep thinking something's gonna change."
~ Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough





3 Comments:
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]www.c-online-casino.co.uk[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino online[/url] autonomous no deposit reward at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino
[/url].
[url=http://longchampsoldesk.deviantart.com/journal/]sac longchamp[/url] The next things to pack would be your clothing. Layering is the key to prepare for any type of cold climate or any sudden change in the weather. Avoid cotton Top Fashion Mulberry Large Heathcliffe Natural Leather Laptop Briefcase Brown for Men,The Authentic Mulberry Factory Shop Outlet site. unless you are preparing for a warm climate, because it dries slowly and it offers no warmth if you get wet.
[url=http://longchampbagsd.urbanblog.dk/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] Work on the first hole. Decide on the first hole to work on and insert the post through Mulberry Bags Has many Different Styles And Colors, Shop Favorite Mulberry Zip Printed Leather Purse Light Coffee for Women supply cheap the hole. To stabilize the posts, fill the hole with gravel. first, wrt iran and lack of refining, sure that is one reason they are converting. but look at brazil and other countries - why are they doing it? because it just makes sense and is cheaper to run that gasoline. wrt to the Honda cost, i screwed up the wording.
[url=http://saclongchampa.shutterfly.com/]sacs longchamp pas cher[/url] There are various designer women handbags in the market, like Prada, Mark Jacobs, Tods, Coach, Gucci, Fendi, and so on. However, the focus and theme of each brand is different. So women should polish their eyes when choose handbags. Some people are turned off by the sappy Attractive Mulberry Outlet Standard Alexa Leather Satchel Brown Bag online Discount Mulberry Bags Online High Quality side of Valentine's Day. A company called Xperience Days lets you give the gift of doing something really cool. The cheapest Xperience day costs $40 -- it's a wine tasting in Philadelphia.. It is true that replica handbags are lot cheaper than the original handbags but many people think that they will be able to get it for $75 and $100. If you want replica handbags of reasonable quality and design, then you may have to pay at 50% the cost of the original handbags. So be warned let this misconception not disappoint you..
You have hit the mark. I like this thought, I completely with you agree.
It seems to me, you are not right
I consider, that you are mistaken. I can prove it.
In no event
Yes, really. All above told the truth. Let's discuss this question.
[url=http://www.shenenmaoyitt.350.com/page-1.htm][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://mkbagcheap2.soup.io/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyitt.bravesites.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://spaces.covers.com/blog/shenenmaoyitt][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyitt.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/buy-sab-designer-handbags-handbags-online/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
Post a Comment
<< Home