Tuesday, April 12, 2005

120405

I'm still wide awake in the club room now... intended to stay throughout the night to finish reading my philosophy readings, but apparently, I couldn't get pass the first two pages of "Republic".. Many things happened during the wee hours of the morning...

First off, I got my first cake for this year... and it came really unexpectedly from the most unexpected group of people... Although it was a belated cake, but the timing it came was just perfect. The perfect distraction I needed. But also, because of this cake, things began to unfold... Things got pretty ugly at a certain time, and I'm really really glad that things are solved, and everything is ever so clear to me now. If only I had known earlier.. but knowing it now isn't half as bad... and I'm glad.. I really am. I guess this would be a period of trial for me, and that which does not kill me, will only make me stronger. Don't worry, I know what I need to do =o)

If soozey and gang happen to read this, thanks guys for the cake.. I'm really touched... but I still wun run for MC .. hahahaha... juz kidding... haha... but really I have no intention to.... =o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home