Wednesday, April 06, 2005

060405

I'm such a Loser.... sigh.... Keep losing things all over.... Lost my Statistics Notes, Lost my Social Psych Notes, Lost my Laptop Cover, Lost myself.... I think I'm losing it... I don't know what.. but I think I'm losing it... or is it just temporary? hmm...

In one person's life, there are bound to be dark pasts, unpleasant events, events that are not so glamourous under the bright light of the open... these past events, we call them - secrets, and they are hidden way in our closets, away from prying eyes and inquiring minds... however, occassionally, one or two will leak out and cause some misunderstandings, which is natural, but somehow, it does affect the people around you, and when they do, it makes them think twice who you really are... Although its all in the past, but sometimes our past do haunt us and.... I don't know, I guess we should all learn to look past the past, and not be so judgemental... no point right? haha... Know what I'm talking about? If you do, drop me a tag... cause I also don't know what I'm talking about...

Exams are ever so near, and time's running out... Some people are still oblivious to the exams, others in denial, yet some chose to ignore it.. I'm one of those who chose to ignore it. At least not till I've settled some unsettling stuff on my side... hopefully I can settle them before reading week begins... really want to make my cap for this sem...

Somehow my blog posts these days seemed to bring along a tone of melancholy with it.. though there's the occassional brightness.. oh well, that's how our life is according to Hobbes... "Evil, Dark and Brutual..."

"take me over when I'm gone
take me over make me strong
take me over when I'm gone
will they burn for me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home