050405
I think the day for me was kindda bad ... considering how much negative stuff came to me all in one day..I shall relate them chronologically.. first off, I shan't say much about it... second, got caught by susheel kuar... my social psych tutor. For what, obviously I wun say, but if u ask, I might selectively say... next up, o week programmes committee meeting, out of 11 people, 4 were absent... two had valid reasons, one said cannot make it the last min because of tutorial (wow... last min tutorial...) and one overslept... how to properly allocate programmes when people are missing??? And we now need to meet them on a separate day... double work... I mean... nevermind... than, the best of all, I lost my laptop bag.. people lose more valuable stuff, but I lost my laptop bag... WTH!!! and itz in the club room somemore... hoping that someone took it by mistake and will return... then after that, talked to some people frm MC.. made me worry abt more stuff... the last thing that happened today... really saddened me... I don't understand how come it turned out like this !!! I really don't...
Exams are coming, I guess I really shouldn't get too emotional/involved in all these stuff... but it seems I really can't get away from all these? unless I don't go to school from now onwards.. but that's impossible...
Exams are coming, I guess I really shouldn't get too emotional/involved in all these stuff... but it seems I really can't get away from all these? unless I don't go to school from now onwards.. but that's impossible...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home