290305
I'm trying to do my statistics tutorial now, and am getting more and more frustrated as I do more and more questions... I don't think i'm stupid... just that I'm confused as many people are telling me different things... After much advice soughting, I've decided I shall just use this weekend to read the book from cover to cover... and if I still don't understand, I shall declare myself as dumb and I shall withdraw from the university...
was talking to ym the other day... somehow, just somehow, I leaked some secrets.. and she was interrogating me the whole night.. haha...well, been pondering over what she said, and I think she made some sense... but, that's how human life is ... we are RULED by emotions, and we will eventually end with emotions... we simply can't take the excitment, joys and sadness off the chase can we? haha...
On a brighter side, had quite a fun day today I would think... lotsa laughter.. watched Miss Congeniality 2 today... well, average show lar...... not say extremely good... not say extremely bad... I would say Sandra Bullock broke up probably because the bf doesn't want to come back to act or simply the bf asked for too high a price, and the producer cannot afford de sum... haha juz wat i think...
kae lah .. I will stop blogging now... many people disturbing me on msn .. esp project PDs .... bleah~
"We simply can't take the excitment, joys and sadness off the chase."
was talking to ym the other day... somehow, just somehow, I leaked some secrets.. and she was interrogating me the whole night.. haha...well, been pondering over what she said, and I think she made some sense... but, that's how human life is ... we are RULED by emotions, and we will eventually end with emotions... we simply can't take the excitment, joys and sadness off the chase can we? haha...
On a brighter side, had quite a fun day today I would think... lotsa laughter.. watched Miss Congeniality 2 today... well, average show lar...... not say extremely good... not say extremely bad... I would say Sandra Bullock broke up probably because the bf doesn't want to come back to act or simply the bf asked for too high a price, and the producer cannot afford de sum... haha juz wat i think...
kae lah .. I will stop blogging now... many people disturbing me on msn .. esp project PDs .... bleah~
"We simply can't take the excitment, joys and sadness off the chase."





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home