250305
I actually wanted to go training today.. but somehow, I juz never gotten the first step of leaving my room, save to bathe and eat lunch... oh yeah .. I woke up at 1 plus today.. shiok huh..
Yesterday's dinner was quite well done.. a good chat which was quite needed after all the stuff that has happened in the past week... good chat on msn too... kindda funny but nonetheless, GOOD. I think for once, my life might be changing for the better.. haha..
Been doing alot of thinking lately, on the usual stuff... relationships, friendships, people's characters... I think I'm one weird person... I actually wonder why people behave the way they do, sometimes, when it doesn't even concern me. I really hesitate to pen down (type out) what I had been pondering as these people MIGHT be reading this blog... but I think I shall do it anyway.
Mr Y, had been having a rough month and more. Apparently, the only thing I could figure out what went wrong in his life was that his GF left him. No third party whatsoever, just plain "we don't match" reason. Ever since that, emotions took him, temperaments changed, behaviour changed, friends poured in, friends obliged him, friends supported him. So you would think Mr Y took it well, recovered well.. on the contrary, that is not the case! Mr Y still indulge in self depression, Mr Y still lets his emotions get the better of him. I wonder... from all the support the Mr Y recieved, why can't he get pass the gates of emotion?
Many theories of mine sprang forth. One of which, includes "indulgence in selfpity". Indulgence in selfpity basically means that one depresses oneself by thinking about how pitiful one's life is (in this case without his GF) so much so that he is able to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, just with the reason "I'm feeling depressed". Amazingly, it let's you do alot of things(like behaving incoherently) and you get away with it because "you are depressed".
Another one which I thought of, is the "overly helpful friends" phenomenon. I think to have many friends at your disposal, and friends who are all too eager to help you, to talk to you, to help you (oh you poor thing kindda help) get over the rough patch, actually makes you more reliable on your friends. True enough, we need friends' help to get us pass that gate of emotion, we need friends' advice to thread the needle. But too much of it, actually creates a sink (the one you wash your hands with) of comfort. Sink because this kindda comfort is unhealthy... It's the "I'm depressed! SO console me already!" ... King of the world? haha .. hardly I would say.. Too helpful would be like providing him with the wheelchair instead of providing him with pysiotherapy...
Well, benefit of the doubt, perhaps he really is one emotional guy, or that the girl is someone whom he feels is THE ONE. Weird huh... the girl feels fine, doesn't blow up, doesn't act like the whole world owed her something... but the guy feels like this.. hmm.... Seriously speaking... should just pack up and leave... Life must go on. Dwell on it if you must, but it must not take over your life, at least not for too long... Friends are around to help, but in the end, it's you who must stand up and continue the walk.
Okie got people disturbing me on msn now... I shall leave you guys to ponder what I had pondered... perhaps I'm being weird by thinking so much... but well, I've thought of it already... have you?
disclaimer: I AM NOT MR Y ....
Yesterday's dinner was quite well done.. a good chat which was quite needed after all the stuff that has happened in the past week... good chat on msn too... kindda funny but nonetheless, GOOD. I think for once, my life might be changing for the better.. haha..
Been doing alot of thinking lately, on the usual stuff... relationships, friendships, people's characters... I think I'm one weird person... I actually wonder why people behave the way they do, sometimes, when it doesn't even concern me. I really hesitate to pen down (type out) what I had been pondering as these people MIGHT be reading this blog... but I think I shall do it anyway.
Mr Y, had been having a rough month and more. Apparently, the only thing I could figure out what went wrong in his life was that his GF left him. No third party whatsoever, just plain "we don't match" reason. Ever since that, emotions took him, temperaments changed, behaviour changed, friends poured in, friends obliged him, friends supported him. So you would think Mr Y took it well, recovered well.. on the contrary, that is not the case! Mr Y still indulge in self depression, Mr Y still lets his emotions get the better of him. I wonder... from all the support the Mr Y recieved, why can't he get pass the gates of emotion?
Many theories of mine sprang forth. One of which, includes "indulgence in selfpity". Indulgence in selfpity basically means that one depresses oneself by thinking about how pitiful one's life is (in this case without his GF) so much so that he is able to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, just with the reason "I'm feeling depressed". Amazingly, it let's you do alot of things(like behaving incoherently) and you get away with it because "you are depressed".
Another one which I thought of, is the "overly helpful friends" phenomenon. I think to have many friends at your disposal, and friends who are all too eager to help you, to talk to you, to help you (oh you poor thing kindda help) get over the rough patch, actually makes you more reliable on your friends. True enough, we need friends' help to get us pass that gate of emotion, we need friends' advice to thread the needle. But too much of it, actually creates a sink (the one you wash your hands with) of comfort. Sink because this kindda comfort is unhealthy... It's the "I'm depressed! SO console me already!" ... King of the world? haha .. hardly I would say.. Too helpful would be like providing him with the wheelchair instead of providing him with pysiotherapy...
Well, benefit of the doubt, perhaps he really is one emotional guy, or that the girl is someone whom he feels is THE ONE. Weird huh... the girl feels fine, doesn't blow up, doesn't act like the whole world owed her something... but the guy feels like this.. hmm.... Seriously speaking... should just pack up and leave... Life must go on. Dwell on it if you must, but it must not take over your life, at least not for too long... Friends are around to help, but in the end, it's you who must stand up and continue the walk.
Okie got people disturbing me on msn now... I shall leave you guys to ponder what I had pondered... perhaps I'm being weird by thinking so much... but well, I've thought of it already... have you?
disclaimer: I AM NOT MR Y ....





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home