Wednesday, March 23, 2005

230305

Food Hunt, over
Mid-Term Tests, over
Term Papers, over
Arts Club Projects, over (for now)

What times could be happier as this ??? sorry for the MIA for the couple of weeks... schedules' been really crazy... Anyhow, blogging in the club room now, just after my last midterm test, inside your computer. I think I'm getting more and more comfortable being in the club room... somehow, whenever I lose things, I can always find them back in the Club Room... This is not a good sign.

Well, I'm glad that food hunt is over, the event was a complete success!!! with minor hiccups here and there, but overall, it was a success! Enjoyed planning it, enjoyed carrying it out. Never knew that participants were so enthu about the whole game, and eventually we had to declare TWO winners as two teams came in really close side by side. Guess I would be looking forward to Food Hunt 2006, where I will participate as a participant... haha...

right... tutorial time .. ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home