050305
Its been a long time since I blogged...
Many things had happened in the past weeks, most of them unpleasant events which needs further pondering upon...
Beach volleyball has ended, I think it was a relative success... I THINK because I did not turn up for the main event. So many unpleasantness working with these people... I had never experienced such unpleasantness when working on events/projects with other people before... Perhaps it was just because of that, and I did not know how to react to the situation at hand.. sigh... never will I work with them again... unless of course it's a life and death matter...
Archery... yes I cracked my limbs(the two sides of the bow top and bottom)... or rather... Limb. Great depression man...... that bow has been through two competitions with me already... and yet... I have to put it aside now... sigh....Next competition is next week... Havn't been training... so going to lose...
Statistics is no good for me either... didn't score at all for the recent mid term test... Why does Chua Fook Kee set such a tough and sneeky paper??... I heard from other people that he said once that IF we can find the answer to his questions in the textbook, it would be an insult to him... Great... I have an egoistic lecturer.. If he is so smart... why doesn't he just write a stats book? Anyway, much as I dun like him to be my lecturer, he is one hell of a lecturer! haha... I think he teaches really well, just that his lectures are 8 am in the morning.. which requires alot of motivation and help(Thanks W-T) to wake up... oh well... hopefully the next test will be better..
I'm getting richer by the day... I think it's cause I have no other committments other than myself. In the past, $700 wasn't sufficient to sustain me... but now, I have spill overs from my meagre $400 .. haha... feels good too... but, sometimes, the longing in your heart just makes the mood for the day... anyhows, couple of friends of mine are on the edge where relationships are concerned... hope everything will be settled in good settings... hang in there guys.... when the dark clouds blow over, the light will shine forth.
Oh, Food Hunt 2005 is well under way!!! haha... I think this is the only enjoyable event that I'm involved in... So many things to do but we are all taking things well along with the stride... partly I think cause almost everyone is putting as much as they can into it? I say almost because it is obvious some ABNs are not putting as much effort as others... why do I point fingers? cause WE HAVE EYES! Alright... to the people from NUS, watch out for our registration booth this coming 7th 8th and 9th of March 2005 along AS1 Walkway! check out our blog for the details! http://foodhunt05.blogspot.com
okie I gotta go....
"Love is but a deadly poison. Why hence doth thou still take it?"
Many things had happened in the past weeks, most of them unpleasant events which needs further pondering upon...
Beach volleyball has ended, I think it was a relative success... I THINK because I did not turn up for the main event. So many unpleasantness working with these people... I had never experienced such unpleasantness when working on events/projects with other people before... Perhaps it was just because of that, and I did not know how to react to the situation at hand.. sigh... never will I work with them again... unless of course it's a life and death matter...
Archery... yes I cracked my limbs(the two sides of the bow top and bottom)... or rather... Limb. Great depression man...... that bow has been through two competitions with me already... and yet... I have to put it aside now... sigh....Next competition is next week... Havn't been training... so going to lose...
Statistics is no good for me either... didn't score at all for the recent mid term test... Why does Chua Fook Kee set such a tough and sneeky paper??... I heard from other people that he said once that IF we can find the answer to his questions in the textbook, it would be an insult to him... Great... I have an egoistic lecturer.. If he is so smart... why doesn't he just write a stats book? Anyway, much as I dun like him to be my lecturer, he is one hell of a lecturer! haha... I think he teaches really well, just that his lectures are 8 am in the morning.. which requires alot of motivation and help(Thanks W-T) to wake up... oh well... hopefully the next test will be better..
I'm getting richer by the day... I think it's cause I have no other committments other than myself. In the past, $700 wasn't sufficient to sustain me... but now, I have spill overs from my meagre $400 .. haha... feels good too... but, sometimes, the longing in your heart just makes the mood for the day... anyhows, couple of friends of mine are on the edge where relationships are concerned... hope everything will be settled in good settings... hang in there guys.... when the dark clouds blow over, the light will shine forth.
Oh, Food Hunt 2005 is well under way!!! haha... I think this is the only enjoyable event that I'm involved in... So many things to do but we are all taking things well along with the stride... partly I think cause almost everyone is putting as much as they can into it? I say almost because it is obvious some ABNs are not putting as much effort as others... why do I point fingers? cause WE HAVE EYES! Alright... to the people from NUS, watch out for our registration booth this coming 7th 8th and 9th of March 2005 along AS1 Walkway! check out our blog for the details! http://foodhunt05.blogspot.com
okie I gotta go....
"Love is but a deadly poison. Why hence doth thou still take it?"





1 Comments:
hey man.. was working with volleyball peeps really that bad? I sincerely hope I'm not one of them. =(
anyway, I want to apologise (your tag board isnt working!), cos I do realise we seem to be quarrelling quite a bit these few days, I'm especially irritable (PMS.) and I hate it when people don't see things from my point of view, damn the pride. =P so yeah, I really appreciate the fact that you are putting up with me and not showing your irritation (frustration? haha) very much, which I hope means you aren't really that irritated, and not that you bitch about it/me to other people. =P oh well. thanks ya? for being you. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home