050205
Ah yes ..... very very happy with myself today... been having an outbreak these days due to the amount of stress I got from the projects but as the boat will straighten itself when it comes to the dock, managed to settle a few stuff today for foodhunt... alright, as well as some stuff for beach volleyball ... DAMN HAPPY!!! too bad I can't say anything in here because.. yah .... cannot let the stuff out of my bag yet.. haha
well, just got to know from JW that I just got myself involved in yet another project... my goodness... what had I done to myself... sometimes... I think I need someone to tell me my schedules.. okie, not someone, but something... I think the thing goes by the name of ..... diary? no lah... PDA more like it .. haha.. yes ... I WANT A PDA TO TELL ME MY SCHEDULE !!! but first, I want to get a digital camera first.... =op
so many wants and so little haves.... sigh....
alright.. my mood just changed for the worse.... I'm going to stop blogging liao...
well, just got to know from JW that I just got myself involved in yet another project... my goodness... what had I done to myself... sometimes... I think I need someone to tell me my schedules.. okie, not someone, but something... I think the thing goes by the name of ..... diary? no lah... PDA more like it .. haha.. yes ... I WANT A PDA TO TELL ME MY SCHEDULE !!! but first, I want to get a digital camera first.... =op
so many wants and so little haves.... sigh....
alright.. my mood just changed for the worse.... I'm going to stop blogging liao...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home