Wednesday, January 19, 2005

190105

Got all my modules!!! yay!!! haha... got all my tutorial slots!!! yay!!! haha .. sorry guys for the MIA the past two weeks... Life's been pretty harsh on me these days... been so very busy!

First up, I got recruited by JW to be his DPD (Deputy Project Director) for Food Hunt 05. It's a food race , something similar to "The Amazing Race", just that the venue is Singapore, and we hunt for food instead. The committee was rather "hap hazardly" formed, with many people not knowing one another... many people bringing in friends and so on and so forth. But overall I would say that it had been quite fun doing all the plannings and all the PR stuff that we do... shan't disclose much... Alright, for some publicity... our food hunt details are available on http://foodhunt05.blogspot.com ... why a blog? I don't know... ask Fiona and gang... I thought a website would be good, but they suggested blogs... so oh well, at least it's something new! =o) Oh, check out that website too... It's maintained by yours truly... haha.. of course the poster was also designed by me... abit plain but otherwise... my work. NUS STUDENTS!!! SIGN UP!!! Form teams of 4!!! can be from any faculty, so long as at least ONE participant is from FASS =o)

Next up, I got recruited by SK to be his Logistics head for Beach Volleyball Fiesta... hmmm... as much as I hate volleyball ever since joining archery... at least he put me in charge of the logistics for beach pageant.. haha... IT is FUN! The event is a collaboration between Lime Magazine and us... and I was at NYP today headhunting for "beach babes" and "beach hunks"... I'm sad to announce to all reading my blog... babes and hunks are a rare species in NYP... still, at least I put my photography skills to good use! haha...

On the archery side, we've been doing introductory courses for NUS students... as well as trying to "up" our recre club membership. Good though, I've made quite a few friends in the process.. haha... NTU institutional shoot is coming up... BUCK UP people! We don't need to win... we just need to bring back the medals and cups!

Lectures' been good so far... none of the modules I've taken has ... "dis-interested" me... pl2131 ( psychology research and statistical methods I) was.... I don't know what to say... the lecturer is JUST great.. haha... chua fook kee...with a name like that... who would had guessed that he is our HOD for psychology... haha... btw.. his name on email is fuji cai ... I wonder why... pl3235 (social Psychology) has been sweet so far... Vicky Tan is a real sweet lady and ... I hope she maintains her image.. hahaha.... so comes PH1101e with holbo... a funny prof with a good sense of humour! haha... enjoying my philosophy lectures =o) I hope the same goes with tutorials... SW1101e... I guess it's the company that makes lecture more lively! haha.... took the module with Cindy... saw lydia, saw eileen, saw xiaowen... what a coincidence! but we all took different tutorial slots... great huh... =op GEK1500 is ... good so far... the professor looks like a robot himself... his voice sounds computerised... haha... what can I say... engine...

Right... I shall stop blabbering about school now... Went back to ACJC yesterday (180105)... btw, that doesn't qualify as school because I don't study there anymore.... met up with Meow, Hashim, TCS, and yes.... neetha.... first thing she said to me "eh! Rayner GOH... you put on weight huh?" ..... crap .... I should had replied "yah mdm! life's good for me... I see life's good for you too (pinch out spare tyre) "

anyway, due to some unforeseen tutorial errors and committements... I think I need to apologise to RW .... sorry man........ tua you yesterday.... I shall meet up with you this friday kae... though it's a PH .... but I SHALL be responsible.. haha...

alright then..... blogging time's up ..... now for Social Psychology Readings....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home